Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is YOUR Life Average?

My friends told me about this website, and honestly, it is probably one of the most entertaining websites I have every seen. And one of the most time-killing. Which is why I'm going to try to never go on it again--I'll never stop reading it. Ever.

MLIA.
http://mylifeisaverage.com/

Here's one of my favorites:

"Today, I realised that my bus driver takes us the long way to school when he finds rubbish on the bus the night before. But Mr. bus driver, what you dont know is that kids on the bus leave rubbish intentionally just so we can be late to school on Mondays. MLIA."

Oh, and here's one more:

"Today, my phone beeped that I had a new text. When I opened my inbox, there was no new text. I emptied the inbox and that pesky envelope was still on my screen. I switched my inbox setting from conversational view to standard and finally found it. The sender was Unknown and the message blank. The date? 11/23/2057. Not only that, I found a second message hidden apparently from 08/18/2057. I am convinced someone from the future is trying to contact me. MLIA."

Here's one from me-- "Today I fell UP the stairs. MLIA."

No comments:

Post a Comment