Wednesday, February 3, 2010

In which I am trying to be optimistic about Spanish.

Because of the beginning of the new semester, I also began some new classes. One of which includes Spanish III.

I hadn't taken Spanish since a year and a half ago, and promptly forgot much of the language. This was not on purpose-- my mind seems to dispose of things rather quickly, unfortunately. Which might be why giving me a planner might not be such a great idea; chances are, I'll accidentally 'dispose' of that too.

So, I began my new Spanish class, and my teacher decides to speak in, basically, only Spanish.

o_o was my facial expression for the entire first class.

Thank goodness I decided to keep my Spanish notes-- I'm beginning to remember my espaƱol. Problem is, I'm not sure whether my memory's coming back fast enough.

I have a quiz this Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment