Saturday, June 12, 2010

Top Ten Things I'm Enjoying Today

10. KOREA beats Greece in the FIFA World Cup! 2-0. That's right.

9. The sun is shining, and the sky is clear.

8. I played tennis on a CLAY court today-- very interesting. But it's also very weird... I almost slipped trying to slide. I watched some videos of the master, Rafael Nadal, and I still don't get it.

7. I'm very excited for one of my friends' birthday party tomorrow. I also got her a present. Buying people presents makes me happy. Not necessarily buying people things, but also making, and even thinking about doing this makes me happy.

6. I wrote a goals list. I write a goals list every once in a while, when I feel like my life needs direction. It makes me happy to mark through the ones that I've reached, and write new ones.

5. I got enough sleep. I didn't wake up to an alarm, or my brother singing...

4. My fish. I think that's self-explanatory. I adore my fish. His name is Piotr.

3. The Taco Bell sauce packets. "Will you marry me?"

2. Volkswagen Beetles and yellow cars. This is because I think one of the saddest things is to see these vehicles, and not have anyone to punch.

1. Happiness. I feel like today is a great day to be happy. Let's try this everyday.

1 comment: