Saturday, April 2, 2011

I wish...

That I had woken up early yesterday to:

1) Move the car
2) Ice my family's toothbrushes
3) Remove the cream from Oreos and replace it with toothpaste.
4) Put plastic wrap on the toilet
5) Put folded up ketchup packets underneath the toilet
6) Superglue a penny to the ground (okay, bad idea... Hardwood floors+superglue?)
7) Duct tape the sink hose into a position where it sprays anyone who turns it on
8) Set everyone's alarm to 4:00 AM, and then pretend like they slept to the afternoon
9) Do something productive (<---Hahahaha.)
10) Actually celebrate April Fool's.

I never do, though. I think it's because I know better than to pull pranks when no one in my family is a morning person... Including myself. Which explains why I didn't wake up early.

1 comment:

  1. HoHoHo! I admit I am not a morning person. But your daddy is. He gets up early morning everyday. Not from genes!

    ReplyDelete