Saturday, March 13, 2010

FRESHMANitis?!

For many high school seniors, as the 2nd semester swings around, they begin to tire of school. Not that I can blame them--anyone that survives junior year (with all the college preparation, SAT testing, and etc) deserves a break. But my goal is to finish strong, and finish high school with a clean slate for college.

But that's going to take a lot of effort. Because the end of the school year is slowly but surely coming, many groups decide to hold their competitions and whatnot during this time of year. For me, just looking at my agenda is giving me a major headache. Biology tests, Spanish quizzes, doctor appointments, and debate practices on the same day...

My hope is that I don't contract FRESHMANitis right now.

I miss summer.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you have a busy summer schedule too? Perhaps it isn't freshmanitis, but an extended case of senioritis ^_^

    ReplyDelete