Thursday, March 4, 2010

Joy.

One of my new year's resolution was to be happy unconditionally. Not all the time, because that would lead to me being stressed over being happy, which would defeat the purpose... But my goal was to be happy, and not as easily negatively affected. And I think I'm slowly achieving that goal.

Before the new year, I was chronically tired, and I think that made me live life half-heartedly, like watching myself live through a window, if that makes sense. But now, I feel like I'm more involved in life. If that makes sense. Again.

I make myself laugh.

Of course, that isn't to say that my life is perfect, or that my attitude. That is not true by far. But I'd like to think I'm slowly trying to become a better person.

But speaking of my other new year's resolutions: I can almost do a split in all three directions now! And coming from someone who had trouble reaching past her knees, that's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment