Friday, July 13, 2012

Day 14 - Home Stays

Got back from Washington DC, and had a nice, sleep-filled bus ride back home on Bus A.

I met my host family today, though! I'm staying with the Jennings family in Winston-Salem, and so far, I'm loving it. They have two daughters around our age, and I'm able to relate to some of their daily lives, as I live not too far away from them. I've even been to their school for extracurricular activities before!

There's not too much to blog about today! I'm staying with Denade and Modesta, and so far, the sailing is smooth! They're both quite interesting, and Modesta and I share similar music interests, which has been fun to discuss.

Tomorrow has some exciting events planned, though, so I'm looking forward to blogging about them tomorrow!

LPOTD 4.

The DC Metro!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Time flies so fast. It's been already past 2 weeks in BFTF. We miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete